top of page


Citizenship/Naturalization is the process to become a U.S. citizen if you were born outside of the United States. If you meet certain requirements, you may become a U.S. citizen either at birth or after birth. We provide services to help you apply for U.S. citizenship and/or naturalization.
 Family Sponsorship 
U.S. immigration law allows certain noncitizens who are family members of U.S. citizens and lawful permanent residents to become lawful permanent residents (get a Green Card) based on specific family relationships. If you are the spouse, minor child or parent of a U.S. citizen, please contact us for more information.
Adjustment of Status
Consular Process
 Adjustment of Status 

 Adjustment of status is the process that you can use to apply for lawful permanent resident status (also known as applying for a Green Card) when you are present in the United States. This means that you may get a Green Card without having to return to your home country to complete visa processing. Please contact us for more information
 DACA/ DACA Renewal 
Deferred action (DACA) is a discretionary determination to defer removal action of an individual as an act of prosecutorial discretion. Individuals who receive deferred action will not be placed into removal proceedings or removed from the United States for a specified period of time, unless the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) chooses to terminate the deferral. Conact us now to see if your eligible for the DACA program
 Consular Process 
 If you are outside of the United States, you may apply at a U.S. Department of State consulate abroad for an immigrant visa in order to come to the United States and be admitted as a permanent resident. This pathway is referred to as consular processing. If you are inside of the United States, you may still be required to travel and apply abroad. Please contact us for more information. 
Work Permits
  Work Permits  

A work permit, formerly known as an Employment Authorization Document (EAD), is a document issued by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) that provides temporary employment authorization to noncitizens and nonresidents in the United States. 

 I-601/ I-601A Waivers 

If you are inadmissible to the United States and are seeking an immigrant visa, adjustment of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses, or  other immigration benefits, you must file Form I-601 to seek a waiver of certain grounds of inadmissibility. 

Certain applicants who are relatives of U.S. citizens or residents may use Form I-601A to request a provisional waiver of the unlawful presence grounds of inadmissibility under Immigration and Nationality Act section 212 (a)(9)(B), before departing the United States to appear at a U.S. Embassy or Consulate for an immigrant visa interview




The U nonimmigrant status (U visa) is set aside for victims of certain crimes who have suffered mental or physical abuse and are helpful to law enforcement or government officials in the investigation or prosecution of criminal activity. Please contact our office to see if your eligible.

bottom of page